Why Learn From BREWHOUSE?
More than just issuing you a certificate of achievement, our quality hands-on coffee training will share with you on how to make an outstanding cup with consistency so that your customers or guests will return for more!
What will be provided?
- Training notes and tips for each participant.
- A certificate of participation will be issued upon completion.
- RM 1,450 per participant
BREWHOUSE at BOULEVARD 101 COMMERCIAL CENTRE
Who Should Attend?
• Planning to start your own cafe in the future and serve quality espresso beverages.
• Existing cafe owners or currently working as a barista who have yet to learn proper barista skills and best practices.
• Coffee lovers who want to make excellent coffee at home like a professional.
• No previous coffee making experience required.
• Have an open mind and strong desire to master new coffee making techniques.
Overall Objectives of Workshop for the Participants
• Master the best practices and effective techniques required of a professional barista to consistently produce great tasting espresso beverages.
• Learn the tip and tricks of pouring latte art.
Professional Barista Workshop Outline – Hands-on
- Introduction to coffee history & green coffee beans theory and different species.
- Introduction to range of coffee makers, grinders and basic machines operation.
- Understanding basic and good coffee brewing principal.
- Preparing coffee work station and understand the essential barista tools needed to achieve good coffee making.
- Overview of grinders and espresso machines and learn how to calibrate them.
- Understand espresso and correct extraction principal. (Perfect Espresso Shot).
- Essence of stretching and texturing to make wonderful milk based espresso beverages.
- Introduction to Latte Art.
- Clean and maintenance of coffee machine and work station.
- Define character of single origin coffee and blend.
- Calibrate grinder for brewing method by Aeropress, for single origins and blend.
- Explore the different way to appreciate single origins coffee by using Aeropress.
- Understanding the basic and exploring the different espresso beverages.
- Barista trainees hands-on session on theory learned earlier to efficiently make core espresso beverages.
- Course Summary and Q & A session.
Total Hours = 8 Hours (4 hrs/ day)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!