Coffee Appreciation & Hands-on Barista Workshop
Venue = BREWHOUSE at BOULEVARD 101 COMMERCIAL CENTRE
Time = 8:00 a.m - 12:00 Noon
Price = RM 450 Per Person (Inclusive of 6% GST)
(Minimum 5 People)
The below items are included in this package;
- Snacks and Drinks for breakfast.
- Brewhouse 8 oz KeepCup for each participant, which enable you to enjoy RM1 discount on drinks whenever you bring back Brewhouse KeepCup for takeaway.
- Each participant gets a chance to experience hands-on espresso making process and make their very own latte/latte art.
OUTLINE as below;
- Introduction to coffee history & green coffee beans theory and different species.
- Introduction to range of coffee makers, grinders and basic machines operation.
- Understanding basic and good coffee brewing principal.
- Define character of single origin coffee and blend.
- Explore the different way to appreciate single origins coffee by using Aeropress.
- Preparing coffee work station and understand the essential barista tools needed in order to achieve good coffee making.
- Understand espresso and correct extraction principal. (Perfect Espresso Shot)
- Essence of stretching and texturing to make wonderful milk-based espresso beverages.
- Introduction to Latte Art.
- Understanding the basic and explore the different espresso beverages.
- Summary and Q & A session.
Total Hours = (4 hrs)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!